Khem - Lighting Incense on the Sabbath?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      Khem,

      The following question was just posted to my blog, and I couldn't think of anyone more qualified to answer it than you:

      http://aaronleitch.wordpress.com/2012/07/17/abramelin-be-afraid/

      Can someone help me out with a small misunderstanding I have got ? In chapter 12 ,how the person or magus should consecrated himself , the prayer room and it's accessories, The-Book-of-Abramelin-German-to-English-Translation ( http://www.scribd.com/doc/13167980/The-Book-of-Abramelin-German-to-English-Translation ) page 137 , It says that you should offer incense every Sabbath . We ( Jewish people ) can not offer incense on Sabbath Since we can not do any work on this day , and especially , can NOT make any form of fire . Any Ideas what and how to take it from here ?
      thanks in advance.

      Feel free to either answer it directly on the blog, or post it here and I will forward it onward. Or both, of course. lol