Re: Abremelin dangers

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2012
      --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "ididi826@..." <ididi826@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone
      >
      > i just stumbled across a blog called a mage.s blog and according to her markus katz states in after the angel that only 1 out of 100 have success with the operation and that it is dangerous to anyone close to you and your house. Sounds pretty hectic! Do you know about this or heard about it?

      D, your questions here inspired me to write an entire blog post on this subject. See it here:

      Abramelin - Be Afraid!?
      http://aaronleitch.wordpress.com/2012/07/17/abramelin-be-afraid/

      > Is that why you did the house protection with samael?

      The Samael work was its own concern. I took the talismans from the second book of Abramelin, and used the Mixed Qabalah to consecrate them. But they had nothing to do with protecting my house from the Abramelin Rite itself. (I did the Abramelin Rite in 1997, in another city. The Samael work was just a few months ago. Recently, they protected my house very well from a min-tornado that tore through our neighborhood.)