Just need a little inspiration pls

  • ididi826@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2012
      Hi
      I'm writing this email because well since i started the operation things have really become hectic, alot of negative seems to be just happening all the time. and i just need a little inspiration. It's a lonely road i feel I'm travelling. Please this is not intended to upset or offend anyone and if it does my heartfelt apologies.
      God bless
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2012
        It's expected - see my last post. Bascialy, you're being tested. Can you keep up with the prayers every day as instructed, or can the mundane world (Egypt, Babylon) pull you away from the Path?

        Stick to your guns, and keep making those prayers no matter what. :)