Re: I.m not sure if this is Ok?

  • circebloodandstars@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 23 7:19 AM
      Thank you, those are some very important clarifications. Those issues are major hurdles for converts and polytheists, but what you've said makes all the difference. It seems the operation is not so impossible as it was starting to appear.

      > "(33) Take well heed during the six Moons or months to lose no blood from your body, except that which the expulsive virtue in you may expel naturally of its own accord."
      >
      > This troubles you?
      >
      > In fact, I find this point kind of interesting. He says in one place that women MUST NOT be given the Operation. But, then, here at point 33 we see what appears to be an allowance for menstruation. LOL
      >
      > From what I can tell, the anti-woman thing comes strictly from Abraham himself, and not from the text Abramelin the Mage gave him.

      Doh! You're right - this caveat is actually a strong argument for women being permitted to perform the operation.

      Magdalena