Wanting in the group?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
      That is awesome that so many people (13 waiting) would like to join this Abramelin group.  HOWEVER of the 13 pending NONE of you guys have made it obvious that you are interested in Abramelin or magic in particular.  Every single time I have added someone in the past who didn't specify magic or Abramlin it was just a spammer (not even occult related spam).  So when you do apply please mention Abramelin or magic.  If you haven't been approved yet, please re-apply.

      Thanks :).

      Give a gift people will really remember this year, shop at www.enochian.org

      "The exalted and powerful spirits serve only their confidants and intimate friends"

    • David Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2012
        Thank you Athena for being so Vigilant.

        To those Potential Spammers who may be reading this: Why not research your audience? Do you even know what the Abramelin is? If it's not related to that then your wasting your time entirely. But while your waiting I'd suggest you read the following book on business: http://www.slideshare.net/RbkAsr/no-logo-naomi-klein-9610523

        Give a gift people will really remember this year, shop at www.enochian.org