Re: Employment + Oratory, Sukkoth Tent

  • circebloodandstars@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2012
      That sounds like the perfect set-up - isolation, an outdoor tabernacle. Also, manual labor would probably be preferable to office work or even free-lancing from home. I bet it would be the least distracting work. I hadn't thought of that.

      Wow, that's a lot of resources for Abramelin Oil. Thank you!

      The link to the post where you also discuss Sukkoth tents had me wondering about just building one in the backyard of the house I rent. Then I remembered the lawn. It would probably be disruptive to the energy of the tent to have to mow inside, which would be a necessity from March past the first freeze. Or I could put down a tarp, kill the lawn and sacrifice my deposit. My HGA is probably looking at me shaking his head right now.

      At any rate, a tent would would solve the issue of not having a room with the appropriate configuration of windows.

      Thank you,
      Magdalena