introduction :-)

  • circebloodandstars@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Hello!

      I've been lurking for a while and I want to thank everyone for the conversations you've already had. The archives are a treasure.

      Equinox is approaching and I have a couple questions, for anyone who might have time to reply.

      Work - I recall seeing that the operation is possible for people who work ('servants') and I'm not sure where this was - possibly the Mathers translation, but in Dehn Book 3 Chapter 10 referring to the last period it states, "do no work." My question is; are people working through the first two periods and then quitting in the third? Is it possible to have part time work if it permitted the prayer schedule?

      6 month retirement - I understand people have succeeded with the 6 month retirement, but what specifically are the difficulties associated with it?

      My thanks,
      Magdalena