Operation

  • Latonyo Ford
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2011
      I have tried the operation twice with no success, does it really happen like it says in the book or is that a metaphor for it working in a much subtler fashion. Can you really physically see your angel and the devils? I plan on trying it again. What would make it more easier to succeed this time. I also have a problem with finding a balcony in an apartment can I use a back porch if its only used by me? What can I eat to replace meat in my diet?
    • Voltaire07
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2012
        dear Latonyo,

         it is both, what You can realize: The appearing of spiritual entities depends on the expextations you have and on the aconnotations You are brought up with, or which are trained in Your mind.
        Please consider, that the magical scene is in an neverending discussion if these entities are real, that means in the end physical, or spiritual. Spiritual finally means, it might be a part of Yourself.
        So the answer is, what You find in yourself, asking in the deep of Your heart. But it never serves as rule for everybody. It is Your own realitiy.
        My angel appeared in sound. I saw "nothing", which means the clear light of the mystical spaces. (But not a bright physica ight). And what I rationally experienced was a conversation. This was as clear as a luzid dream.

        The question of the devils is exactly the same answer, but:
        literally You can explain the energy of fallen Angels, which means
        they are fallen from consciousness, leftovers of Your higher faculties and intuitions. Staying inn a dark, invisibe, or better: unconscious state.
        Some see mere psychological aspects, other see spiritual aspects, many see entities, which are not inside of You.
        The latter one I never "followed", it was never my experience. I consider the view of separated entities as opinion, theory etc. of people who have no real knowledge of spiritual realization. (Including the ones with a hard conservative christian background, that holds them from a clear mystical way. But You will find out yoursef, what is best for You.
        So we found the word unredeemed spirits instead of demons. That is a great term which fits in all aspects of the problem, but leaves out the superstitious part.

        I am a definitve enemy of all "black" views of the occult, as I found out that Devils, Demons, Satan and all these nice creatures are an invention of the church and of political interests.
        Please imagine, that before the cold war and I mean centuries and more, they always needed a split in the people's minds to have an easier access to rule them, to control thought and social structure. Therefore good and evil was set up.
        Don't forget, that we shoud not bow our knee before any person than God itself. This is an importrant sentence of Abramelin. That means, we are empowered over all low energies and wishes. It is Your own decision to be part of the problem or part of the solution, to say it politically.

        The porch is enough. I am not sure if the heaven is to be seen, but the open air is evident, and being out of a close room.

        The diet shoud be ordinary vegetarian, no matter which one. I would recommend hole food, which is everywhere avaiable. Animals cause effects in You, and You should avoid that.

        with best regards