The Mixed Qabalah

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2011
      Sorry folks, I posted that last message from my phone, which made it hard to offer a link to the blog post I mentioned. So here it is:

      The Mixed Qabalah: First Working
      http://aaronleitch.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/the-mixed-qabalah-first-working/

      This begins as an exploration of the subject of the Mixed Qabalah - as it appears in the Book of Abramelin as well as in the later "A Treatise of Mixed Cabalah." Then it presents my write-up of a Mixed Qabalah working: an eight-day invocation of the Archangel Samael.