Re: To cause visions to appear

  • drcamilaw
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
      Thanks Teacher Aaron for the reply,

      I have some concerns regarding relating to the spirits before and after the operation:
      Do one show appreciation or courtesy to them like saying " thank you" ?
      Do one , after the operation, care about their well being like feeding?!, etc.

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2011
        Yes you should thank them and praise them when they come through for you, and yes you should feed them whenever you need something from them. Beware, however, that they should absolutely never be allowed to demand offerings from you. Negotiating within reason is ok, but you are the one in charge of the situation. And if a spirit wants more than you're willing to offer, you work with another spirit.