Re: A question about the operation

    Message 1 of 14 , May 23, 2011
      --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, Shaun <rebel_lion973@...> wrote:

      > _Ah but we do live in Kether regardless of how we may like to see
      > things, all is one...

      This has nothing at all to do with the Book of Abramelin.

      > isn't that statement the basis of ALL magick, of
      > symbols and symbolic acts?

      No... do you honestly believe that all magick throughout history was based on the Qabalah?

      > Actions of the whole mirorred in each and
      > every waking moment, malnipulating a knowledge of that fact to reconnect
      > to our place and purpose in the grand sceme of things? Then also as it
      > is the purpose of life on earth, to make room for Gods creative fore to
      > manifest, that could be the only purpose the Angel could ever teach or
      > direct,
      [SNIP]

      I see nothing in your above words based upon actual experience of the HGA. Throughout all of these spiritual platitudes, do you not recognize the wisdom of approaching your HGA with some humility and an idea that you might not already know everything he has to teach you?

      > it would be impossible to sit in a state of Samadhi
      > and consider anything apart from any thing... or ones path in life as
      > anything but a path to that moment of self realization :-)

      I've read and re-read both versions of the Book of Abramelin, and no-where in either text does Abraham mention "Samdhi." You seem to be confusing Abramelin with something else...

      > Thanks for your paper on the operation by the way, was insightful.

      You are most welcome. :)