Re: [abramelin] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • David Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20 8:34 AM
      Ah true. Oy!

      LVX
      David

      On Apr 20, 2011, at 11:18 AM, Athena <oipteaapdoce@...> wrote:

      I know they do that, which is why I just put him on moderation (which I can approve easily anytime), instead of any other actions.  The main reason for the moderation is that linkedinspam tends to send reminders of your invite...

      On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 8:14 AM, David Williams <davdwilliams@...> wrote:

      Don't be too hard on him, linked in sends that crap automatically. His worst crime would have be letting it search his friends list for other people who use linked in. Crappy site actually just phises e-mail address so it can spam you at a later date.

      LVX
      David

      On Apr 20, 2011, at 10:52 AM, Athena <oipteaapdoce@...> wrote:

      Apologies for the spam everyone.  I will put Jason on moderation (same with anyone else who accidentally adds the group's email to their crappy networking sites lol).

      On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 6:52 AM, Jason Blackburn <j.lblackburn@...> wrote:

      LinkedIn

      - Jason

      Jason Blackburn
      Sales Rep at Bee Bowen
      Melbourne Area, Australia

      Confirm that you know Jason

      © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

      Give a gift people will really remember this year, shop at www.enochian.org

      "The exalted and powerful spirits serve only their confidants and intimate friends"

      Give a gift people will really remember this year, shop at www.enochian.org

      "The exalted and powerful spirits serve only their confidants and intimate friends"