Re: Where and how to get Abramelin incense, oil, silver plate

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2011
      --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "drcamilaw" <camylans03@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      > Pls kindly let me know where and how to get the original abramelin oil and incense including the silver plate.
      > Thanks.

      You can check out Athena's website. Though I can't comment on the ingredients as I haven't bought any of her stuff for myself. Meanwhile, you can (and likely should) make your own oil:

      How to Make Abramelin Oil
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solomonic/message/5697

      Further info (making a stove-top refluxer)

      The incense is much easier to make - you just need the ingredients in powder form and mix them together. I couldn't find Storax when I started, so I used Benzoin (which seems to be related). Frankincense is the main ingredient, of course. And I complete it with a mixture of cedar and rose petals.

      For the silver plate, I went to a wedding shop. They have small photo-albums for sale with silver covers (intended for engraving). Some of them are decorative, but I was able to find a fairly plain rectangular one. I removed the cover from the book to use as the Silver Plate, and used the book itself to store my word-squares.

    • drcamilaw
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011
        Hello Athena.
        Can you send a package to sudan, a country in North Africa?
        If so, how is the pricing of the oil and incence.May be I should prefer the German version since it's said to be the more accurate.
        Thanks.

        --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, Athena <oipteaapdoce@...> wrote:

        > www.enochian.org of course ;).
        > I handmake both the German as well as French versions of both the oil and
        > incense.

        > On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:20 AM, drcamilaw <camylans03@...> wrote:
        >

        > > Hello everyone,
        > > Pls kindly let me know where and how to get the original abramelin oil and
        > > incense including the silver plate.
        > > Thanks.
        > >

        > --
        > <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Morgans-Kidney/114852965237215?v=info>Give a
        > gift people will really remember this year, shop at www.enochian.org
        >

        > Odo cicle qaa
        >
        > "The exalted and powerful spirits serve only their confidants and intimate
        > friends"

      • drcamilaw
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011