Where and how to get Abramelin incense, oil, silver plate

  • drcamilaw
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2011
      Hello everyone,
      Pls kindly let me know where and how to get the original abramelin oil and incense including the silver plate.
      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2011
        www.enochian.org of course ;).
        I handmake both the German as well as French versions of both the oil and incense.

        Give a gift people will really remember this year, shop at www.enochian.org

        "The exalted and powerful spirits serve only their confidants and intimate friends"

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2011
          --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, "drcamilaw" <camylans03@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone,
          > Pls kindly let me know where and how to get the original abramelin oil and incense including the silver plate.
          > Thanks.

          You can check out Athena's website. Though I can't comment on the ingredients as I haven't bought any of her stuff for myself. Meanwhile, you can (and likely should) make your own oil:

          How to Make Abramelin Oil
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solomonic/message/5697

          Further info (making a stove-top refluxer)

          The incense is much easier to make - you just need the ingredients in powder form and mix them together. I couldn't find Storax when I started, so I used Benzoin (which seems to be related). Frankincense is the main ingredient, of course. And I complete it with a mixture of cedar and rose petals.

          For the silver plate, I went to a wedding shop. They have small photo-albums for sale with silver covers (intended for engraving). Some of them are decorative, but I was able to find a fairly plain rectangular one. I removed the cover from the book to use as the Silver Plate, and used the book itself to store my word-squares.

        • drcamilaw
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011
            Hello Athena.
            Can you send a package to sudan, a country in North Africa?
            If so, how is the pricing of the oil and incence.May be I should prefer the German version since it's said to be the more accurate.
            Thanks.

            --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, Athena <oipteaapdoce@...> wrote:

            > www.enochian.org of course ;).
            > I handmake both the German as well as French versions of both the oil and
            > incense.

            > On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:20 AM, drcamilaw <camylans03@...> wrote:
            >

            > > Hello everyone,
            > > Pls kindly let me know where and how to get the original abramelin oil and
            > > incense including the silver plate.
            > > Thanks.
            > >

            > --
            > <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Morgans-Kidney/114852965237215?v=info>Give a
            > gift people will really remember this year, shop at www.enochian.org
            >

            > Odo cicle qaa
            >
            > "The exalted and powerful spirits serve only their confidants and intimate
            > friends"

          • drcamilaw
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011