When you see something for yourself, you can use that to learn more.

  • Luis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      I would like to share with you an unique book titled: "Hercolubus or Red Planet".

      It has unimaginable information about that is going to happen soon in our planet.

      The author, V.M. Rabolu gives us a map showing a way, a path for all those who really want to change and whose heart keeps a spiritual yearning.

      Without doubt the affirmations contained in this book will draw the attention of humanity as the events described will gradually happen.

      This book teaches you to see the truth, and when you see something for yourself, no longer will you need to rely on believing someone. You will know. And you can use your knowledge to learn more.

      You can get a free copy of this book in the site: http://www.giantredplanet.com/

      You can be sure that this could be the most important book you will ever read.

      Have inner peace

      Luis
    • oipteaapdoce@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
        Get your spam shit off my list!
        Banned

        From: "Luis" <luis.fredas@...>
        Sender: abramelin@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 22:52:22 -0000
        To: <abramelin@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: abramelin@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [abramelin] When you see something for yourself, you can use that to learn more.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
          Sheeesh, I've been deleting this guy's crap all over the place lately.