Re: [abramelin] Why Abramelin at all?

  • Jason Blackburn
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 21, 2010
      hi thats where you guys gio wrong its got to be doneas set out in the book as a retreat.

      regards
      fr.i.h.s

      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 23, 2010
        I left that group too at one point. Sometimes a group develops a particular group-think that just doesn't fit in with everyone. It happens.

        -sm

        On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 9:07 AM, kathy <kathy_mcdonald62@...> wrote:
        --- In abramelin@yahoogroups.com, Khem Caigan <Khem@...> wrote:

        > Leaving the *Ritual Magic* group was /my own/ decision.

        I am sorry you made that choice Khem. It was not time.

        Nice to see you again anyway.

        Love Kathy

        --
        “Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.” Marcus Aurelius
        ~