Abraham on Abramelin 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010
      The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage (French Recension), Book II, Ch. 10:

      "Although the best counsel which I can give is that a man should go into retirement in some desert or solitude, until the time of the six Moons destined unto this operation be fulfilled, and that he shall have obtained that which he wisheth; as the ancients used to do; nevertheless now this is hardly possible; and we must accommodate ourselves unto the era (in which we live); and being unable to carry it out in one way, we should endeavour to do so in another; and attach ourselves only unto divine things."