Re: [abramelin] changed email address

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2010
      due to you deleting your old posts you will be removed from this group and banned permanently.  I wouldn't call the not wanting to be found online as paranoia.  However your posts worrying about demons burning your carpet was really pushing it.

      On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 12:25 PM, ren <curiosity777@...> wrote:

      yes i changed my email address and deleted all my old posts...because i suddenly had this strange dream and woke up and just did so...

      and sure enough when i google my name..not only does my horrible past emerge but post after post about the abramelin operation comes up..and thats not really acceptable for me.

      so that is why i have been messing with the posts. sorry i left everyone elses posts there. and my cull has not been 100 percent effective...though i am satisfied with my other address working now.

      on a lighter topic...did you know that the translator of the german translation actually lives in my town? yes guth lives in canberra!

      how wierd..if you only knew how wierd the national capital of australia actually was.

      anyways...

      hope i havent ruffled any feathers around here...lol bad pun

      ren

      "When a thing is hidden away with so much pains, merely to repeal it is to destroy it." Tertullian