Re: questions

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      Personally, I would suggest giving up cigarettes, alchohol and other recreational drugs - including even caffene and sugar (meaning junk food).

      During the first two phases (first four months- French version, or first year- German version) you wouldn't have to cut them out entirely. Just spend that time cutting back as much as possible. Then, for the final phase (two months, or six months) give them up entirely until seven days *aftter* the Rite is complete.