aloha's!!!

  • teikames
    Message 1 of 947 , Mar 4, 2002
      hey, how's everybody? not a single living thing
      in here, huh? :) where ya'll at? staying busy? which
      is good, ya'll work hard at whatever you're doing,
      that's the way to go in order to be the best u can be. i
      guess i'll do the same thing and don't forget to take a
      break and holla at us whenever you can. <br><br>life in
      hawaii, i can't tell much, only a part where i know of.
      the Bamboocha concert coming up at the end of this
      month and this is what i'm sure everybody's looking
      forward to, since it's the weekend before the spring
      break. just the perfect way to start a spring break,
      don't u think? wish you all can come over to party
      w/us, i'm sure it'll be a blast. :) <br><br>well, bye
      ~~teikames~~
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~