Re: asking a favor!

  • shy_yangi
    Message 1 of 947 , Feb 5, 2002
      HI, Everyone, <br>There's so much more people in
      here, yet it's quieter than before. Why? TA DAAAA!!!
      Laree.. Liza... School must be keeping you busy. That's
      good. Study hard. Stay OFF THE INTERNET. Hmmm... for
      the newbies.. uhmm... welcome to our little
      gathering.... you get penalized for posting without signing
      in.. i mean.. signing in without posting. Just
      kidding. Yolynne, share some pictures of the janet jackson
      concert, please? Kang... did you get the ticket yet?
      Update me on that one, yeah? <br>Thanks. <br>TYP
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~