2002

  • laree_09
    Message 1 of 947 , Jan 1, 2002
      Just got back from party at Waikiki hotel...at Lyza's place...need sleep now...bye...HAPPY 2002!
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~