Re: Record review On Nelly Furtado!

  • laree_09
    Message 1 of 947 , Aug 2 4:58 PM
      Thumbs up if you're the kinda personn who wanna
      sit back and relax on a Sunday afternoon and listen
      to Nelly Furtado's "I'm LIke a Bird" while
      scribbling on a piece of paper. But Nelly...the rapper
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~