alright!

  • teikames
    Message 1 of 947 , Jul 2, 2001
      ok...you all must be quite caught up in your
      summer fun or jobs....looks like i'll be gone for awhile
      so i'm here to say my farewell to each and every one
      of you. aloha and much mahalo's for everything we
      share in here. it's been a pleasure!
      but heck no! i'll be back before you know it but as
      for now, you all take care, have your last fun before
      Fall returns, and i'll see ya'll in August. ok? i hope
      to see more people by then.
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~