Re: Hey!

  • teikames
    Message 1 of 947 , Apr 3, 2001
      hey there, backseat..sorry but internet has been
      a hundred of miles away from me so i haven't been
      able to stop by. well, i read your e-mail and got in
      here and got your message again. all's well on this
      sunny side of honolulu though there's been this tsunami
      issue around...there was a local concert last saturday
      that we attended but forgot about it the next morning
      and there's gonna be another one at the end of this
      month so i'm planning on going again...i just love
      these concerts. <br><br>hey there, pipz, lyze, lonz,
      taiminaho and lilz....it's good to hear from you guys
      though your messages aren't that very long or should i
      say fun to read? lol..j/k...but well, after not
      hearing from u guys in awhile, i just thought u could say
      something more than that, as larry and i always have a
      problem with. hahaha...j/k. sorry larz, just wanna have
      somebody on my side since it's like 4 against 1,so making
      it 2 instead seems better. <br>NEWSBREAK~~~~~KAIPO
      IS LEAVING FOR JAPAN! i think on the 3rd or 4th of
      this month, according to mary and avery. that's the
      only news i got from palau. HAWAII~~~~~~larry is now
      the mayor of Honolulu while i'm the new CEO for the
      newly-opened DFS Galleria down in Waikiki. what u think,guys?
      we sure got it going on, eh? oh no, sorry folks,
      that was only a dream. damn!<br><br>oops...my time's
      up...people need to sleep but i'm occupying their room to use
      their comp so gotz to go...be back when i can. take
      care and i miss ya'll.
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~