Re: Sorry, my mistake..

  • tahemaremaho_1
    Message 1 of 947 , Mar 1, 2001
      hey guys.....let us focus on the club and it's
      topic. don't go further more coz i dont' want the club
      will fall apart. u know what i mean? mean, some ppl
      will hate others, u know? something like that......so
      let us talk about the club and it's topic, aight?
      dont mind the topic on the so called hatinap or
      whatever it is. eang is just a village that sw ppl live in
      or it is just a place where espangel gave those
      puloannese to live it. so it's non of our
      business.......aigth? peace out! gotta go now and till
      then,,,,,,,aight? <br>take care.......#1
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~