wassssaaabi!

  • teikames
    Message 1 of 947 , Jan 4, 2001
      hello, ya'll....it's the new year's so what's up?
      treating you all? any resolutions? well, u gotta have one
      even if u have to break it anytime soon. i have one
      but it's for me to keep so well, i don't know what
      else to say here. seems u're all are on your break
      still so i am, too, and so i gotta head back home.
      gotta clean up the mess before marcus comes back from
      palau, which is tomorrow on friday. he's arriving
      w/sebas so i'm quite looking forward to it. can't wait to
      see if our folks brought us sashimi. mmm...i just
      wanna eat sashimi right now, especially after dreaming
      about eating sashimi wor last night. damn, i was so mad
      when i found out it was only a dream. it was just
      yummy in the dream. well, hope they have the guts to
      sneak a piece or two in the cooler of fish. lol! i
      doubt it, though. <br><br>ok....gotta go...this lab is
      closing and i noticed jo had the only one coming by. hi
      there, jo, how was your new year? are u still going to
      florida or somewhere u mentioned before? hey, i like the
      name, joeyann...good combination! nice chemistry! lol!
      well, mine was good...we spent it at waikiki and boy,
      waikiki was crazy. it's where u meet the craziest people
      of hawaii, which are mostly from the mainland. i
      like it, though. it was alive compared to the quite
      neighborhood we live in. oh yeah, not to mention seeing people
      skinny-dipping in the waters of waikiki in front of thousands of
      people while waiting for the fireworks. it was funny, we
      even tried to take a picture of 'em but to no avail.
      announed that we have to log off so bye for now and hope
      to hear from everyone soon. again, HAPPY NEW YEAR &
      take care of yourselves, and each other.
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5 8:34 PM
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~