Re: BRAVO, AVERO!

  • teikames
    Message 1 of 947 , Nov 1, 2000
      yeah yeah, shy...you consider yourself a hawaiian
      now? hehehe...but i'm glad! HAWAIIANS
      RULE!<br><br>anyway, avery...u don't do those kinda stuff? please!
      who're u kidding? u think i don' know?! hey, i came from
      there so there's no secret to hide. yeah, like what shy
      said...she can't stop picking on you 'coz it's like a family
      thing....hahaha. DUBULIHO! and i heard you started going to hang
      out at itap, but well, it was over the summer so i'm
      wondering if u still are. not that i object, i'm just
      curious. :) hehehe<br><br>ok, i'm sure larry will tell you
      all about our halloween treat for you guys. we went
      to the famous Waikiki and i had to chase these
      buck-naked guys(about 6 of 'em) around....heheeh..not! just
      that they freaked us out, esp. liza and our samoan
      friend. i thought they was a real ghost or something but
      i guess it was real...hahaha<br>and for the rest,
      we saw all sort of freaky kind of ppl. w/their
      costumes. my favorite was this torn-up guy...well, his
      chest and stomach were wide open like a turtle as if
      he's ready to be eaten. oh, gross but cool. he was
      also holding a blood-dripping liver or something. i'm
      not sure which part but it was gross...he was scaring
      ppl. away in that very tight crowd. it looked so real
      'coz of the fake blood. and more, we saw pregnant
      nuns, bad kine priests, transexuals, 30 yr. old infants
      w/their huge diapers and pins, tons of the Scream guy,
      and a lot more i rather not mention or it'll take up
      my whole time. <br><br>well, that was it...oh
      shoots, like shy, i have 2 papers to do so i should go DO
      IT! naah..maybe later! but i'll be back when i feel
      like it....j/k! ciao!<br><br>teikames
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~