Re: Hi Everyone!!!

  • teikames
    Message 1 of 947 , Oct 1, 2000
      whoa, cuz...those brotha's still partying? whoa!
      how 'bout us? i like party!!! <br><br>anyway, our
      dear seiran_fay, congratz on your presidency. you go
      girl! as for all us in here, we're al' good. there's
      more ppl. so hope u stop by often and get to know each
      other. good luck at school!<br><br>oh, my sis,
      Ribz_15...WELCOME TO THE CLUB! hey girl, how's xavier, or chuuk?
      hope to hear from you soon...and please do leave a
      message when u stop by. u don't have to hide 'coz we'll
      know when u log on so hola at us next time. take
      care!!!!<br><br>anyway, how's everyone? ok, i've heard from lilly,
      joanne, liza, larry, so i guess you're all still alive.
      oh lilly, taka's addy is yutakagibbons@....
      and that taiminaho, hey, ho mori taiminahora iya?
      shygirl...i like the picture! send some more:) oh, do u want
      me to upload it in this club? and i love the jokes,
      esp. the cake recipe!<br><br>it's october 1st for us
      so i'll just "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY" TO ALL OF US!
      didn't do anything except work so there goes my
      independence day. oh yeah, i watched the closing ceremony for
      the olympics. at least we got to see the palauan
      flag. we couldn't tell who were those two ppl.
      representing palau, one was holding the flag while another
      person walked beside him/her. i saw the palauan flag
      twice when the nbc news reporters interviewed some of
      the U.S. GOLD medalists.<br><br>oops...time's up for
      me...i'll be back to bother ya'll so do the same. have a
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~