Weekend??

  • sweetnemin
    Message 1 of 947 , Sep 1, 2000
      Anyways, before I go any further...I mean what's
      up with your addy Alonze?? Was I out too long?? What
      I meant is that...did you change your address or
      something...cause it seems like it's hard to find you in here or
      any where else. Anyways, it was nice to hear from you
      again...so how are you?? Hope your all good...and speaking
      of parties...did you miss out or something?? Cause
      man, if you are than..come back right in...cause this
      year is hell of fun.<br> To you Ave, come on....tell
      me her name?? You know...I am going to find out
      sometime...if not from Wix...than maybe the other PCC
      students..can't hide from me Bro.<br> Tanya...what about you???
      So tell me did you had lots of fun in Palau or
      what?? Come on Sista, don't hide from me. Oh well,
      Ave...maybe you can tell me who it is??<br> Okay people, take
      care too...and have a nice weekend...bye
      ya'll.<br><br> ~Miss Sonsorol 2000~
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~