where's everybody???anybody home???!!!

  • firewi
    Message 1 of 947 , Aug 5, 2000
      hey wuzup with ya'll??? i've been checkin' dis
      site and haven't seen anyone on. r ya'll 'kay??if
      ya'll don't know who dis is, it's me Lily.hope ya'll
      would come on so we ya'll could talk!! i hate talkin' 2
      myself!!so ya'll better getton!!hear from ya'll
      soon.<br><br>firewi
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~