Re: Just Stoppin by....

  • lyzeluvsme2
    Message 1 of 947 , Jul 1, 2000
      Wow, you're back Shy! That's cool. So you're
      still in Palau, huh? Man, I bet you're having a lot of
      fun down there and busy with all them schedule. Wow
      You are a busy girl. That's good just keep you in
      shape.<br>I just wrote to those guys in Hawaii and they're
      all good. They've been partying too much. I called
      there one afternoon and someone answered and he said
      that they were still sleeping cause they slept around
      4am in the morning. Man, party, party...And Norma
      just left like about two hours ago. I just came back
      from the Airport. She'll be there in Florida by today,
      Saturday at 8am Portland time. <br>Yol and Larz, are you
      guys still partying. Okay now come by and say hi. I
      will call you guys whenever you tell me that your
      phone is working. I don't really know wuz up with these
      phones. I couldn't get through Palau and now you two have
      phone problem. I guess it's just those days. Well I
      gotta go cause it's about 2:35 am and I gotta wake up
      early tomorrow to help my friend moving her stuff to
      her new place. Take care Ya'll...<br>Shy, say hi and
      hello to them people back home for me
      please...<br>PEaCe OuT!!!<br>~LonZ~
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~