WAZZAP YALL

  • laree_09
    Message 1 of 947 , May 1 12:33 AM
      Hey,we just came back from our school's President's house.Had a great time in the swimming pool though I was first one thrown in there right after lunch.Poor skinny me.=)<br><br>Peace,Laree =)
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~