Re: Me Again

  • shy_yangi
    Message 1 of 947 , Apr 1, 2000
      HEY NORMZ, <br>I did post my picture!!! Check out
      the new photos i inserted in people! oh, and norma,
      yeah, it's not all that.. i just look like some kinda
      black rock on white snow! so.. don't get all excited!
      anywhere.<br>teikames, lonz, and sweetnemin are probably having too mcuh
      of a wonderful time in real life to drop a line on
      the internet this week. oh. well.. <br>what happened
      to wanita? and avery? and who's plato?? or is pato??
      yeah.. i'm really interested. Am I the only one who
      drops in here every now and then? chiao ya all. A uel a
      uel.<br>typ
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~