Re: YO WUSSUP!

  • teikames
    Message 1 of 947 , Mar 1, 2000
      ALOHA..ALOHA...HI..HAU FEITA, WAT' UP??? HE, HAU
      FEITA, EH. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAA! <br>OH,
      SORRY...I MISSED U GUYS SO I AM SO EXCITED
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
      ANYTHING. YOCH, IT'S YOUR STUPIT! COMPUTER...I'VE HARDLY
      COME IN HERE SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S UP W/THAT COMP OF
      YOURS. ANYWAY, MAN I MISSED THIS PLACE. FOR MYSELF AND
      MYSELF AND ONLY ME AND I, NOTHING NEW SO FAR AND DON'T
      WORRY, I'LL SHARE W/U WHEN I HAVE A BF 'CAUSE I "AM"
      DESPERATE FOR ONE. HEHEHE WHATEVER!<br>OR ANYTHING NEW.
      TOMORROW(HOPEFULLY) SO THAT I CAN GET MY BOX OF AHEM! YOCH, "KIMCHEE"
      AND SOME PICS WHICH I'M GONNA POST IN HERE FOR SURE.
      OH MY, MY THROAT IS KILLING ME..IT'S REAL HELIHELI
      SO I NEED SOMETHING TO GET RID OF IT. WELL, I GOTTA
      LOG OFF FOR NOW I GUESS AND I'LL SEE U ALL LATER.
      TAKE CARE!<br>SHY, SURE, WE'RE GONNA PLAY BALL SOME
      TIME SOON! OUR OWN OLYMPIC TOURNAMENT, JUST U AND
      ME...HOW'S THAT? <br><br>OH AND MY DANCE, MY PART IS
      SHOUTING THIS "IU! IU!" AND THEN "IIIIIIIIIU!!!" FOR
      YAPESE STICK DANCE. YEP, YAPESE DANCE FOR THE UPCOMING
      CHAMINADE EXTRAVAGANZA. <br><br>HAPPY NOW, TAIMINAHO?????
      OH YEAH, WHEN R U SENDING ME THE CASSETTE????
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~