Re: Happy BElated B-day

  • Taiminaho
    Message 1 of 947 , Feb 1 11:08 AM
      YOU ANIMALS!! I mean PARTY ANIMALS! ha ha ha You
      guys, you don't have to point fingers 'coz the truth is
      in the news. Yup, it was in the news that three
      fools were so drunk that they had to kick (and I mean
      literally kick) these poor people out. They didn't show
      pictures of those people but now I know who these crazy
      people are. ha ha whatever! Pookie, sorry I didn't wish
      you happy b-day but I'll wish you a belated one for
      now. I'll try to be on time next year, k? :-D Glad to
      hear you had a blast on your b-day. That's the way to
      do it. Sweetnemin, you looked handsome too. Just
      like teikames. But you're more handsome though. ha ha
      And for pookie, you were pretty. yeah, very pretty.
      ok, people. will leave you now. Please put more
      pictures.
    • laree_09
      Message 947 of 947 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hi Pete! Your question if 'Palauans are only
        allowed to own real estate in Palau'? I'm not sure but I
        know every business in Palau must have a Palauan for
        its co-ownership. But I know people buy lands from
        the citizens themselves who have
        properties.<br><br>~LAREE~