Hi, I wanna chat with you now! Here's my picture for you!

  • loverichsingles
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2007
      Hi,

      I found you in my group. You're attractive! I'd love to know more about
      you. I'm wealthy, sweet and sexy...looking for new friends, love and
      marriage... I would travel for the right one. Interested? Please go to
      my free WebSpace below to see my recent photos and contact info.

      http://www.geocities.com/gorgeous_babe2007/
      http://www.geocities.com/sweet_sexy_babe_4ya/