New member

  • geniusposter
    Message 1 of 1866 , Mar 4, 2001
      Hello all:<br> <br> I'm a new member here and
      i've noticed that most of you are arguing pro choice
      even though the club title is abortion stops beating
      hearts. Im undecided on the abortion issue but just to
      play devils advocate id like to ask all you pro
      choicers this question:<br><br>WHAT IF THAT FETUS GROWS UP
      AND CURES CANCER?<br><br>And to be fair a question to
      all you pro lifers<br><br>WHAT IF THE GIRL WAS RAPED?
    • Crystal Harris
      Message 1866 of 1866 , Dec 6, 2002
        OH MY GOD!!! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. ICAN'T
        BELIEVE IT. GOD BLESS YOU AND SINCE I CAN SEE YOU ARE A REAL
        CHRISTIAN, COULD YOU PRAY FOR ME. I AM HAVING SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS
        RIGHT NOW WHERE I AM ANGRY AT GOD FOR ALLOWING WOMEN TO BECOME
        PREGNANT THAT GO BACK AND KILL THEIR BABIES AND YET SOMEONE LIKE ME
        THAT IS WILLING TO HAVE A CHILD IF I BECAME PREGNANT CAN'T EVEN
        BECOME PREGNANT. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO JOB, NO HUSBAND, NO CAR OR
        PLACE OF MY OWN, I AM NOT TOO PROUD TO GET THE HELP I WOULD NEED. I
        AM NOT SELFISH ENOUGH TO KILL A BABY AND YET I CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN.
        I HAVE ISSUES WITH SEXUAL ADDICTION WHICH IS ANOTHER BIG REASON I AM
        NOT A CHRISTIAN. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PRAY FOR ME.