Dynamic Youth April 08

  • Kumbakonam Sambasiva Venkataraman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Dear friend,

      The April issue of the free HRD online magazine Dynamic Youth dedicated
      to Global Youth Development is available in www.dynamicyouth.org
      <http://www.dynamicyouth.org/> for your perusal.

      With kind regards,

      K S Venkataraman

    • Kumbakonam Sambasiva Venkataraman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2008
        Dear Friend,

        Apropos of my earlier message, our website had been hacked by some
        miscreant, unavoidably keeping the HRD magazine Dynamic Youth out of
        public view from 5th to 19th April. We have solved the problem and now
        the Dynamic Youth magazine for April 2008 is available for your kind
        perusal in www.dynamicyouth.org <http://www.dynamicyouth.org/>

        With kind regards,

        K S Venkataraman