Dynamic Youth free HRD magazine - March 2008

  • Kumbakonam Sambasiva Venkataraman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 12:59 AM
      Dear friend,

      Dynamic Youth, the free online HRD magazine dedicated to Global Youth
      Development for March 2008, with many interesting and useful features,
      is available in www.dynamicyouth.org <http://www.dynamicyouth.org/> for
      your kind perusal.

      Please ask your friends to have a look at this magazine and share their
      views with us. Many items of interest on African scenario have been
      highlighted. Hon. Shola Olumola writes on Education for Youth and
      Employment in his special column. Read many in-depth articles on youth
      subjects and Self Development.

      Photos and articles on topics having a bearing on Youth Development
      topics are welcome. This is a noble mission. As the Youth is our only
      Hope for the future, all the learned members of our group may kindly
      participate in this mission.

      Abortion is a health issue of youngsters. Please make full use of this
      youth magazine.

      With kind regards,

      K S Venkataraman

      Associate Editor