Some Revealing Insider Information About Your Grocery Store!

  • lorianselm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      Some Revealing Insider Information About Your Grocery Store!

      Being a mom of 4 I know how important savings are. I am also a cashier
      at a major supermarket. When I noticed the same 4 people always coming
      in and getting overflowing carts of products for practically nothing, I
      knew I had to find out how they are doing it. One day I decided I would
      ask them when they are on my line. They all told me they are members at
      http://theshopperadvantage.com which they told me is a savings
      clearinghouse for just about anything you can imagine. It didn't take
      me long to visit their site and sign up for the sampler kit. When the
      package arrived about a week after I signed up, I knew I had something
      special in front of me. The people I spoke with werent kidding,
      groceries I knew were at huge discounts but just bout everything else
      to from perfumes to fine jewelry and tools. I hope this will help
      others too!