READ ME,I AM A STRANGE EMAIL,GOING TO IMPROVE LIFE ON EARTH...

  • Mohammad Hadi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      1.SEND THIS EMAIL TO ALL.THE ONLY WAY IS THAT EVERYONE ON EARTH KNOWS THIS FACT.
      Did you know that in our world TODAY:
      Every year more than 10 million children die of hunger and preventable diseases - that's over 30,000 per day and one every 3 seconds.
      (80 Million Lives, 2003 / Bread for the World / UNICEF / World Health Organization)

      800 million people go to bed hungry every day. (Source:FAO)

      One third of deaths - 18 million people a year or 50,000 per day - are due to poverty-related causes. That's 270 million people since 1990, the majority women and children, roughly equal to the population of the US. (Reality of Aid 2004)

      Over 1 billion people live on less than $1 a day with nearly half the world's population (2.8 billion) living on less than $2 a day. (UN HDR, 2003)

      600 million children live in absolute poverty. (SCF, Beat Poverty 2003).

      The three richest people in the world control more wealth than all 600 million people living in the world's poorest countries. (Source:ChristianAid)

      Income per person in the poorest countries in Africa has fallen by a quarter in the last 20 years. (Source:ChristianAid)

      Every year nearly 11million children die before their fifth birthday.
      (Source:UNICEF)

      2.VISIT http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites EVERY DAY FOR FREE,AND IT WILL HELP AUTOMATICALLY.

      3.ALSO MAY VISIT:
      United Nations has identified the following 8 goals in their Millennium Campaign for 2015:
      1. Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
      2. Achieve universal primary education
      3. Promote gender equality and empower women
      4. Reduce child mortality
      5. Improve maternal health
      6. Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases
      7. Ensure environmental sustainability
      8. Develop a global partnership for development

      4.DO ANYTHING U ARE ABLE TO!