Re: Abortion Stops Beating Hearts

  • sjmuggins2000
    Message 1 of 1866 , Dec 3, 2000
      Open heart surgery stops a beating heart, should we ban that too?
    • Crystal Harris
      Message 1866 of 1866 , Dec 6, 2002
        OH MY GOD!!! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. ICAN'T
        BELIEVE IT. GOD BLESS YOU AND SINCE I CAN SEE YOU ARE A REAL
        CHRISTIAN, COULD YOU PRAY FOR ME. I AM HAVING SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS
        RIGHT NOW WHERE I AM ANGRY AT GOD FOR ALLOWING WOMEN TO BECOME
        PREGNANT THAT GO BACK AND KILL THEIR BABIES AND YET SOMEONE LIKE ME
        THAT IS WILLING TO HAVE A CHILD IF I BECAME PREGNANT CAN'T EVEN
        BECOME PREGNANT. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO JOB, NO HUSBAND, NO CAR OR
        PLACE OF MY OWN, I AM NOT TOO PROUD TO GET THE HELP I WOULD NEED. I
        AM NOT SELFISH ENOUGH TO KILL A BABY AND YET I CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN.
        I HAVE ISSUES WITH SEXUAL ADDICTION WHICH IS ANOTHER BIG REASON I AM
        NOT A CHRISTIAN. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PRAY FOR ME.