Re: Join me to stop this woman

  • Misty
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2003
      Don't you have anything better to do, Enid? Since you seem to love
      children so much, I'm sure that you have several of your own.
      Shouldn't you be busy with them and not on the internet trying to
      get people to bother me? Hmmmm? Think about it.

      Ta!

      --- In abortionstopsbeatinghearts@yahoogroups.com, "childfull"