Re: Still defending Wussums...kustykitty

  • misanthropist4choice
    Message 1 of 1866 , Aug 1, 2001
      I'm hoping that what you are trying to say with
      this message is that you have become more open and
      tolerant of those who believe differently, and live
      differently from you. Maybe you'll continue being pro-life,
      but definately not be anti-choice. I encourage you to
      donate to funds to help pregnant women, I encourage you
      to dontate to Good Will, The Salvation Army,
      foodbanks, and whatnot. I also encourage you to work to
      increase the availability of birthcontrol for all women
      and men, regardless of social status.
    • Crystal Harris
      Message 1866 of 1866 , Dec 6, 2002
        OH MY GOD!!! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. ICAN'T
        BELIEVE IT. GOD BLESS YOU AND SINCE I CAN SEE YOU ARE A REAL
        CHRISTIAN, COULD YOU PRAY FOR ME. I AM HAVING SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS
        RIGHT NOW WHERE I AM ANGRY AT GOD FOR ALLOWING WOMEN TO BECOME
        PREGNANT THAT GO BACK AND KILL THEIR BABIES AND YET SOMEONE LIKE ME
        THAT IS WILLING TO HAVE A CHILD IF I BECAME PREGNANT CAN'T EVEN
        BECOME PREGNANT. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO JOB, NO HUSBAND, NO CAR OR
        PLACE OF MY OWN, I AM NOT TOO PROUD TO GET THE HELP I WOULD NEED. I
        AM NOT SELFISH ENOUGH TO KILL A BABY AND YET I CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN.
        I HAVE ISSUES WITH SEXUAL ADDICTION WHICH IS ANOTHER BIG REASON I AM
        NOT A CHRISTIAN. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PRAY FOR ME.