Re: Still defending Wussums...kustykitty

  • k_prochoice
    Message 1 of 1866 , Jul 1 12:11 AM
      Hey mis, don't you just love the assumptions the
      placenta addled brazen upon us? <br><br>Yes, it's true
      that my DH is my best friend, and many times, the
      center of my world. He has been with me through thick
      and thin--the most difficult times of my life. He
      helped me get out of my abusive home situation, and out
      of another abusive relationship after that. He made
      me see that I am a worthwhile person, important, and
      worthy of respect and love. This is why our relationship
      has lasted when many others fail. We never get bored
      with each other, since we don't have kids we are
      always doing something new.<br><br>What's sad is that
      almost any creature or intelligent deficient person can
      have kids, and that is the very pinnacle achievement
      of their life, and they are angry and scared that we
      CF's don't 'fall into line like everyone else.' As for
      DH and I, we are PROUD to be different, and would
      never want our lives to be anything else.<br><br>Viva
      CF!<br><br>Tarah :)
    • Crystal Harris
      Message 1866 of 1866 , Dec 6, 2002
        OH MY GOD!!! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. ICAN'T
        BELIEVE IT. GOD BLESS YOU AND SINCE I CAN SEE YOU ARE A REAL
        CHRISTIAN, COULD YOU PRAY FOR ME. I AM HAVING SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS
        RIGHT NOW WHERE I AM ANGRY AT GOD FOR ALLOWING WOMEN TO BECOME
        PREGNANT THAT GO BACK AND KILL THEIR BABIES AND YET SOMEONE LIKE ME
        THAT IS WILLING TO HAVE A CHILD IF I BECAME PREGNANT CAN'T EVEN
        BECOME PREGNANT. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO JOB, NO HUSBAND, NO CAR OR
        PLACE OF MY OWN, I AM NOT TOO PROUD TO GET THE HELP I WOULD NEED. I
        AM NOT SELFISH ENOUGH TO KILL A BABY AND YET I CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN.
        I HAVE ISSUES WITH SEXUAL ADDICTION WHICH IS ANOTHER BIG REASON I AM
        NOT A CHRISTIAN. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PRAY FOR ME.