  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013

      It is this type of media mal-practice that has allowed our political institutions to become corrupt.
      With such corruption at the top, respect for
      lower courts are diminished as well.
      Putting a person who has such disrespect for the rule of law on the top rung of our judicial
      system is a stain on both the media and the U.S. Judicial system that's not easily corrected.

      For all practical purposes, this blight will remain part of the Judiciary for a few more decades.
      Even an all-Republican govt would hesitate to oust the first female Hispanic on SCOTUS.

      Google --->  Sotomayor concealed assets

      (Remember the good old days when an active press led to the removal of a Justice of the

      Supreme Court for working with President LBJ to help fashion legislation so it would pass
      Constitutional muster?)

      More proof: the Constitution has lost its effectiveness and needs an upgrade.

      It is one more example of politically-correct driven decisions that can only be rectified
      by the states convening an Article V Convention.

      Another judicial decision being ignored
      Second appeals court invalidates Obama's
      NLRB recess …
      POLITICO10 days ago
      Second appeals court invalidates Obama's NLRB ... appointments to the
      National Labor Relations
      Board were ... allowed to form a union by one such NLRB ...

      And speaking of political correctness, I wonder, is it still permissible to say
      God Bless America in America?

      Or is it just banned from the govt public schools?

      Here's details of the should-be scandal covered -up by the MSM