RR News with Attitude - 5/21/2013 DOJ Leaked Docs to Smear Fast & Furious Whistleblower

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013

      News with Attitude - 5/21/2013
      DOJ Leaked Docs to Smear
      Fast & Furious Whistleblower
      From the desk of:Harold Poole

      An American Patriot in the Liberal State of Maryland!
      "American By Birth, Patriot By Conviction, & Southron By The Grace of
      God!!!"

      "Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito", Latin, which translated means
      "do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it." -- Publius
      Vergilius Maro (Virgil)

      "As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins
      I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I
      please on any subject." -- Elija Lovejoy

      Quote of the Day
      "Uncontrolled search and seizure is one of the first and most effective
      weapons in the arsenal of every arbitrary government. Among deprivations of
      rights, none is so effective in cowing a population, crushing the spirit of
      the individual and putting terror in every heart." -- Justice Robert H.
      Jackson

      *** DOJ Leaked Docs to Smear Fast & Furious Whistleblower, Says IG
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/06-1083/
      Matthew Boyle
      5/20/2013
      The Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General published a new report
      Monday that confirms former U.S. Attorney for Arizona Dennis Burke leaked a
      document intended to smear Operation Fast and Furious scandal whistleblower
      John Dodson. The DOJ IG said it found “Burke’s conduct in disclosing the
      Dodson memorandum to be [...]

      *** State DOJ: Busts Reveal Unprecedented Cartel Presence in Oregon
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/04-1210/
      Brandon Darby
      5/18/2013
      Law enforcement officials thwarted a Mexican cartel-linked narcotics
      operation with a number of raids in the early morning hours of May 16, 2013.
      Officers made at least 38 arrests, then seized approximately four pounds of
      methamphetamine, over fifty firearms, and an undetermined amount of cash. In
      an exclusive interview with [...]

      *** The Obama/Clinton 10:00 Phone Call
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/03-1225/
      Debra Heine
      5/20/2013
      Andrew McCarthy has a must read post up at National Review about the 10:00
      pm phone call between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama on the night of the
      Benghazi attack. If the fact that a 10:00 pm phone call took place between
      the Commander and Chief and his Secretary of [...]

      *** Sports Fans Must Show More Respect for National Anthem
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/02-1227/
      Kevin Scholla
      5/20/2013
      It takes just about two minutes to perform. Sometimes a little longer.
      Sometimes a bit shorter. It is The Star-Spangled Banner, our national
      anthem. Yet, even though this song that represents so much is quite short,
      for whatever reason some people just can’t stand still and shut their mouths
      for [...]

      These are only a selected few of today's news items. For more on these and
      other stories please visit http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/
      As always, please feel free to comment - share your thoughts - disagree -
      agree - rant - etc.

      Deo Vindici …..
      Harold

      "... Political Correctness remains just what it was intended to be: a
      sophisticated and dangerous form of censorship and oppression, imposed upon
      the citizenry with the ultimate goal of manipulating, brainwashing and
      destroying our society." -- NewsMax.com

      If the First Amendment fails, use the Second one.

      There are three kinds of people in the world:
      1) Those who do what they're told without question,
      2) Those who control them, and
      3) Those who refuse to play the game!

      If You Love Our Nation - Stop Illegal Immigration

      “Maryland is an extremely liberal state. It’s so liberal, even our crabs are
      blue.” – Patrick Citroni

      ¡Viva la Migra!

      *****

       When replying to this message,
      plz cc: Mail2Rich@yahoogroups.com
      to assure prompt reply.
      TEA Party Nation
      Top Ten Tips For Getting The Most From Your TPN Membership!
      http://www.teapartynation.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

      I’m as mad as hell,
      and I’m not going to take it any more.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

      Mrs. Richard "Peggy" Martin (1935 - 2012)
        http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=margaret-irene-martin-peggy&pid=159081400&fhid=12241#fbLoggedOut

      http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/dfw/guestbook.aspx?n=margaret-martin&pid=159081400&sort=1%c2%a0%c2%a0

      <> <> <>