PRO LIFE - Liar, liar! Kagan Asked About Memo Changing Statement

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010

      From the Home of Rich  Peggy Martin

      Give me Liberty  and Give me Life
      (Sign at Town Hall Meeting)
      Rich Martin

      Steven Ertelt, Editor and CEO
      LifeNews.com
      P.O. Box 270841
      Fort Collins, CO 80527
      ertelt@LifeNews. com
      http://www.LifeNews .com

      Kagan Asked About Memo Changing Statement on Partial-Birth Abortion

      Washington , DC -- Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan faced
      questions today about a memorandum she wrote during her time in
      the Clinton administration. The memo has Kagan altering the
      opinion of a major medical organization on partial-birth
      abortion, which it said was never medically necessary.

      The memo is particularly concerning because it has her changing
      the opinion of the American College of Obstetricians and
      Gynecologists, which said it found no medical reason for a woman
      to have a partial-birth abortion.

      http://LifeNews.com/nat6482.html

      Kagan Attempted to Influence Second Medical Group on Partial-Birth Abortions

      Washington , DC -- The pressure on Supreme Court nominee Elena
      Kagan has jumped this week thanks to a memo she wrote during the
      Clinton administration showing her pressuring a medical group to
      change its position on partial-birth abortion. Now, new files
      indicated Kagan also pressured a second group.

      http://LifeNews.com/nat6483.html

      House GOP Leaders Push Discharge Petition Against Pro-Abortion Health Care

      Washington , DC -- House Republican leaders John Boehner and Eric
      Cantor announced today they will sign discharge petitions
      promoted by Reps. Steve King and Wally Herger that would force
      votes in the House on legislation seeking to undermine the
      pro-abortion health care bill President Barack Obama signed into
      law.

      http://LifeNews.com/nat6481.html

      Supreme Court Upheld Hyde Amdt 30 Years Ago, Kagan Would Back Abortion $

      Washington, DC -- Thirty years ago today, the Supreme Court
      issued its ruling in Harris v. McRae, resolving a four-year legal
      battle to ensure that Congress may prohibit taxpayer dollars from
      funding abortions. Now, pro-life advocates are concerned Supreme
      Court nominee Elena Kagan would scrap the decision.

      http://LifeNews.com/nat6480.html

      Receive the LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report via email daily or
      weekly at no cost. Email news@... with the message
      "subscribe daily"

      Washington is Broken
      Corruption Reigns Supreme

      R U A Global Warming Denier? You should be.

       CAN YOU IMAGINE JULY 4th?

      For a Tea Party near you
      Google: Tea Party [name of your town]

      TEA Party Patriots
      http://teapartypatriots.org/

      Join the Patrick Henry Alliance
      http://patrickhenryalliance1776.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

      Americans for Prosperity
      http://americansforprosperity.org/national-site

      Common Sense Citizens
      http://commonsensecitizens.mojo4m.com/

      Southern Crescent Tea Party Patriots
      http://ptcteapartypatriots.org/

      What ever happened to the

       Land of the Free and Home of the Brave

           Rich Martin

      "We're all Arizonans now." Sarah Palin

      I am a sovereign
      http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-Freedom.htm?At=0095721

      Join a TEA Party. Google tea party [name of your town]

      Find an Independence Day Party near you

      This email is archived at http://groups.google.com/group/richsrants?hl=en

      I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE

      http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/bprelutsky/2009/07/05/im-mad-as-hell/

       Rich Martin

      .