You Can Legally Stop Paying For Groceries Right Now!

  • marshabrecht
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      I am still stunned! After coming back from a playgroup for my kids, I
      watched a one hour television show for a company( whose wenbsite is
      at: http://www.wrldofproduct.com ) that has created innovative
      savings systems on a wide range of products. The tv show featured
      live footage at supermarkets throughout the country where consumers
      who are part of this program were filmed coming out of the stores
      with grocery carts full to the top. Each shopper was asked to present
      their receipts to the cameraman who zoomed in on the numbers. The
      savings were off the charts in all instances. A couple of receipts
      that I remember showed people who purchased over $200 worth of
      groceries and only had to pay around $20 bucks. I am a super
      skeptical consumer so I found this interesting but not exciting. I
      felt I had to do my homework before joining anything. The company has
      been in business for 24 years and 3 months, they have a very good
      record with the BBB and Paypal guarantees all their products and have
      verified all their business credentials. This all seemed enough for
      me to join. I signed up for their sampler and received it in a week.
      I went shopping bought $197.79 worth of groceries and only had to pay
      $10.39! Now I'm really excited - I used their restaurant gift
      certificate book and already earned $100.00 in gift certificates that
      I can use in any restaurant of my choice. I've already ordered a
      dozen more of these packages to give out as gifts.